The Evangelists: Insights from Leaders of the Nation's Most Beloved Brands
The noise online is always growing, and our attention spans are ever-shrinking. In this kind of environment, how do brands stand out? The Evangelists turns this question to over fifty of the top marketing and communications leaders from the most beloved brands in the Philippines. Together they provide insights into how one can evolve from a marketer to an evangelist who is not only heard but followed.
The Evangelists will appeal to marketing and communications practitioners as well as business professionals who dream of becoming thought leaders in their respective industries.
In addition to the core editorial team, "The Evangelists" was also made possible through Writers Ms. Monica Padillo, Mr. Pancho Dizon, & Ms. Roselin Manawis ; Editor Mr. Ezra Ferraz and Ms. Chiara Siochi; Illustrator Ms. Julia Henares & Ms. Chloe Gaw; Foreword by Mr. Donald Lim; and Afterword by Jose Magsaysay Jr.
- We process orders within 1 day of receipt, and ship from Makati, Metro Manila via Gogo Express. Orders are usually received within three days.
- The delivery fee for orders under P899 is P80. Delivery is free for all orders above P899.
Outside Metro Manila
- We process orders within 1 day of receipt, and ship from Makati, Metro Manila via Gogo Express. Orders are usually received within five to seven days.
- The delivery free for orders under P899 is 120. Delivery is free for all orders above P899.
- We process orders within 1 day of receipt, and ship from Makati, Manila via UPS, LBC, or DHL. Orders are usually received within five to seven days.
- The delivery fee for shipping to any country in ASEAN is P1,900. The delivery for shipping to Canada and the United States is P2,400.
Returns and exchanges
Returns and exchanges
First, if you are considering a return or an exchange, you ordered a book from us. We would like to extend you a “thank you!” Nothing makes us happier than seeing more people read great books in the Philippines, and we will do everything in our power to give you the best customer care possible.
If you have any issues with your book or books within the first thirty days (for any reason!), please drop us a line at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will take care of you. That’s why it’s called customer care, right? If an exchange for the same item you purchased is not possible, we will offer you store credit. If you do not prefer store credit, we can also issue you a full refund, the processing of which will depend on your payment provider. Long story short: We will stop at nothing to make you happy. The world needs more happy readers!
With over 60+ features from different organizations here in the Philippines, I can confidently say this book was worth the money. As a budding entrepreneur, I can hardly overstate how many helpful insights this book gave me in terms of crafting a brand image, dealing with customers, promoting a business, etc. Highly recommend it.