eBook - Chairmom: The Winning Combination of Mommyhood and Career
You have the ambition to make it big in one of the world’s most competitive industries.
Then you get married at twenty five and have four children.
Can a woman succeed in the workplace when her mind is seemingly focused 24/7 on household chores and tutoring homework? Is it possible to pursue your career dream? Or, should you give up?
Merlee Jayme did not give up.
A struggling copywriter who dreamed of having her own agency one day, she married at twenty five and had four beautiful daughters. Despite all the barriers to success, she pushed her way up making mistakes, but refutsing to give in to failure after failure- hardship after hardship, until one day her dream came true.
Find out how an ex-nun, a high school dropout, a young struggling mom, an Asian creative woman fought her way to regional and global advertising leadership, becoming the founder of one of the most awarded agencies in the country and In the world.
She is the world’s only CHAIRMOM.
Now, discover the Chairmom in you.
This is a Bookshelf PH eBook. Please enter the email you would like to receive the download link at during checkout. Once purchased, you can read it on any device of your choice (Mac, PC, iOS, or Android) via your personal account on Adobe Digital Editions, a free eBook reader app. To learn more about how you can conveniently read our eBooks, please refer to this quick guide.
- We process orders within 1 day of receipt, and ship from Makati, Metro Manila via Gogo Express. Orders are usually received within three days.
- The delivery fee for orders under P899 is P80. Delivery is free for all orders above P899.
Outside Metro Manila
- We process orders within 1 day of receipt, and ship from Makati, Metro Manila via Gogo Express. Orders are usually received within five to seven days.
- The delivery free for orders under P899 is 120. Delivery is free for all orders above P899.
- We process orders within 1 day of receipt, and ship from Makati, Manila via UPS, LBC, or DHL. Orders are usually received within five to seven days.
- The delivery fee for shipping to any country in ASEAN is P1,900. The delivery for shipping to Canada and the United States is P2,400.
Returns and exchanges
Returns and exchanges
First, if you are considering a return or an exchange, you ordered a book from us. We would like to extend you a “thank you!” Nothing makes us happier than seeing more people read great books in the Philippines, and we will do everything in our power to give you the best customer care possible.
If you have any issues with your book or books within the first thirty days (for any reason!), please drop us a line at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will take care of you. That’s why it’s called customer care, right? If an exchange for the same item you purchased is not possible, we will offer you store credit. If you do not prefer store credit, we can also issue you a full refund, the processing of which will depend on your payment provider. Long story short: We will stop at nothing to make you happy. The world needs more happy readers!