Big Deal: An Anthology of Filipino Women's Stories and Art Volume I
Big Deal: Volume 1
Big Deal: Volume I is an anthology of works from different individuals that center around the struggles of Gen-Z and Millennial Filipinas. These stories and artworks illustrate the plurality of women’s voices, likewise celebrating the myriad of ways there are to tell a story. Big Deal hopes to recognize women’s talents, and slowly build an archive that emphasizes and highlights experiences unique to Filipinas.
This book will be published in November 2021. In addition to Lichauco and Garcia, Big Deal was made possible through copyeditors Mio Borromeo, Monica Padillo, Leanne Tria, Veno Centeno, Kyle Nate, and Sam Balinado; cover designer and illustrator, Maxine Garcia; and assistant layout artist, John Dave Isono.
- We process orders within 1 day of receipt, and ship from Makati, Metro Manila via Gogo Express. Orders are usually received within three days.
- The delivery fee for orders under P899 is P80. Delivery is free for all orders above P899.
Outside Metro Manila
- We process orders within 1 day of receipt, and ship from Makati, Metro Manila via Gogo Express. Orders are usually received within five to seven days.
- The delivery free for orders under P899 is 120. Delivery is free for all orders above P899.
- We process orders within 1 day of receipt, and ship from Makati, Manila via UPS, LBC, or DHL. Orders are usually received within five to seven days.
- The delivery fee for shipping to any country in ASEAN is P1,900. The delivery for shipping to Canada and the United States is P2,400.
Returns and exchanges
Returns and exchanges
First, if you are considering a return or an exchange, you ordered a book from us. We would like to extend you a “thank you!” Nothing makes us happier than seeing more people read great books in the Philippines, and we will do everything in our power to give you the best customer care possible.
If you have any issues with your book or books within the first thirty days (for any reason!), please drop us a line at email@example.com. We will take care of you. That’s why it’s called customer care, right? If an exchange for the same item you purchased is not possible, we will offer you store credit. If you do not prefer store credit, we can also issue you a full refund, the processing of which will depend on your payment provider. Long story short: We will stop at nothing to make you happy. The world needs more happy readers!
This is such a good read!!! It's also very relevant now that it's women's month. We need more books that talk about important issues like SA and body shaming. I felt seen reading this.