Words, Fate & Accidents
One word. One day. One thing.
When Josephine Reinhart graduates college two years early, she gets a head start on fulfilling her dream of traveling to Europe. Her dream is a whirlwind and proves to be all too brief when a week later she’s on her way to the airport with a ticket back home. “So, now what?” is the question.
Just when she thought it was back to boring life-as-usual, fate takes an unexpected turn. Her flight home from Paris gets canceled and she bumps (quite literally) into an eccentric, orange-haired boy at the airport. And that’s just the beginning of a new adventure for Josephine.
Meeting Sam is one thing... spending an entire day with him in the most romantic city in the world is another thing entirely. Together they capture bits and pieces of themselves through their short journey; learning that passion is something worth fighting for, and that one needs only to get lost in order to get found. Little do they know what’s in store for them.
Words, Fate & Accidents is the story of two strangers who find themselves in each other’s eyes—and who may just find the very thing everyone is searching for in the City of Light.
Watch the book trailer here.
- We process orders within 1 day of receipt, and ship from Makati, Metro Manila via Gogo Express. Orders are usually received within three days.
- The delivery fee for orders under P899 is P80. Delivery is free for all orders above P899.
Outside Metro Manila
- We process orders within 1 day of receipt, and ship from Makati, Metro Manila via Gogo Express. Orders are usually received within five to seven days.
- The delivery free for orders under P899 is 120. Delivery is free for all orders above P899.
- We process orders within 1 day of receipt, and ship from Makati, Manila via UPS, LBC, or DHL. Orders are usually received within five to seven days.
- The delivery fee for shipping to any country in ASEAN is P1,900. The delivery for shipping to Canada and the United States is P2,400.
Returns and exchanges
Returns and exchanges
First, if you are considering a return or an exchange, you ordered a book from us. We would like to extend you a “thank you!” Nothing makes us happier than seeing more people read great books in the Philippines, and we will do everything in our power to give you the best customer care possible.
If you have any issues with your book or books within the first thirty days (for any reason!), please drop us a line at email@example.com. We will take care of you. That’s why it’s called customer care, right? If an exchange for the same item you purchased is not possible, we will offer you store credit. If you do not prefer store credit, we can also issue you a full refund, the processing of which will depend on your payment provider. Long story short: We will stop at nothing to make you happy. The world needs more happy readers!
What a cute and heartwarming story! Bought this book months ago, and it was only recently that I finished reading it. Josephine is a character that reminded me of some of my old high school friends. The relationships the main character has created with other people and herself was fun to unravel. Now older and a little bit wiser, Words, Fates & Attraction, provided me a trip down memory lane to my sweet and innocent younger days.