The Children of Bathala
Twenty years after the events of The Mythology Class...
Bidding a pleasant farewell, Mrs. Enkanta left to continue her journey through time. Nicole and her friend's adventures into the realm of myth and magic were seemingly over.
However, things have not been peaceful over the past two decades.: Lane has lost her telepathic powers; Kubin is weakening; Rey and Misha have mysteriously gone missing, and doubts about Enkanta's true purpose are growing.
As their friendships, once strong and binding, slowly fall apart, Nicole senses a dark spell affecting them all.
Convinced that those cherished days they shared in the Mythology Class are fading away, Nicole is unaware that a new band of visitors from the magical world of Ibalon has arrived. These beings hold the key to unlocking an ancient mystery; one that may reveal a frightening terror, but also open an enchanting new world for Nicole, her friends, and her daughter Princess Marilag.
- We process orders within 1 day of receipt, and ship from Makati, Metro Manila via Gogo Express. Orders are usually received within three days.
- The delivery fee for orders under P899 is P80. Delivery is free for all orders above P899.
Outside Metro Manila
- We process orders within 1 day of receipt, and ship from Makati, Metro Manila via Gogo Express. Orders are usually received within five to seven days.
- The delivery free for orders under P899 is 120. Delivery is free for all orders above P899.
- We process orders within 1 day of receipt, and ship from Makati, Manila via UPS, LBC, or DHL. Orders are usually received within five to seven days.
- The delivery fee for shipping to any country in ASEAN is P1,900. The delivery for shipping to Canada and the United States is P2,400.
Returns and exchanges
Returns and exchanges
First, if you are considering a return or an exchange, you ordered a book from us. We would like to extend you a “thank you!” Nothing makes us happier than seeing more people read great books in the Philippines, and we will do everything in our power to give you the best customer care possible.
If you have any issues with your book or books within the first thirty days (for any reason!), please drop us a line at email@example.com. We will take care of you. That’s why it’s called customer care, right? If an exchange for the same item you purchased is not possible, we will offer you store credit. If you do not prefer store credit, we can also issue you a full refund, the processing of which will depend on your payment provider. Long story short: We will stop at nothing to make you happy. The world needs more happy readers!