Sino Ang Dakila? Sino Ang Tunay na Baliw? Putting Mental Health in Proper Perspective
Baliw ka! Dakila naman! Only the tito/tita generation can relate to this joke now. In the past, the word Baliw had a negative stigma associated with mental hospitals and medication. Nowadays, this word has evolved. People are now more accepting and aware that daily we all have mental health struggles that made us feel, “NOT OKAY”. Unfortunately, it is still weird to drive ourselves to the emergency room with a complaint of being angry or feeling sad.
How come when we are physically ill, we can buy over-the-counter medicine to ease our discomfort before seeking further medical assistance yet the same is not true when we are having a mental breakdown for a day or two. This reality made the majority of people suffer in silence and endure the emotional roller coaster happening in their hearts and minds.
This book contains helpful tips and life hacks to look deeper within ourselves and understand our brain and thought processing. In doing so, we can change the way our brain works and in the process change our lives for the better.
It also contains scientific and experiential discussions of the author’s journey and research toward healing herself from within. Suffering from depression and thoughts of suicide, the author studied Dr. Daniel Amen’s book, Change your Brain, Change your Life. She contextualized its lessons in a way that it can be understood by parents, working professionals, and teens for their life application.
In the end, this book is about love, life, and a spiritual journey because truly without the strengths from above, we will never be able to survive the messy world we are in right now. Written in light discussion and injected with a little spice of humor, the ultimate goal of writing this book is to help its readers know that it’s okay not to be okay and that you are not alone. Marami tayong Baliw ka! Pero dakila naman!
- We process orders within 1 day of receipt, and ship from Makati, Metro Manila via Gogo Express. Orders are usually received within three days.
- The delivery fee for orders under P899 is P80. Delivery is free for all orders above P899.
Outside Metro Manila
- We process orders within 1 day of receipt, and ship from Makati, Metro Manila via Gogo Express. Orders are usually received within five to seven days.
- The delivery free for orders under P899 is 120. Delivery is free for all orders above P899.
- We process orders within 1 day of receipt, and ship from Makati, Manila via UPS, LBC, or DHL. Orders are usually received within five to seven days.
- The delivery fee for shipping to any country in ASEAN is P1,900. The delivery for shipping to Canada and the United States is P2,400.
Returns and exchanges
Returns and exchanges
First, if you are considering a return or an exchange, you ordered a book from us. We would like to extend you a “thank you!” Nothing makes us happier than seeing more people read great books in the Philippines, and we will do everything in our power to give you the best customer care possible.
If you have any issues with your book or books within the first thirty days (for any reason!), please drop us a line at email@example.com. We will take care of you. That’s why it’s called customer care, right? If an exchange for the same item you purchased is not possible, we will offer you store credit. If you do not prefer store credit, we can also issue you a full refund, the processing of which will depend on your payment provider. Long story short: We will stop at nothing to make you happy. The world needs more happy readers!