SIGLO: PASSION, the newest book in the Siglo series, is one of the most ambitious comic book projects in Philippine publishing and literary history. While the first book, Siglo: Freedom, had been hailed by critics for pushing the envelope in the realm of graphic novels, Siglo: Passion has raised the bar even higher. Where Siglo: Freedom was published in black and white and featured 10 stories by 10 different creators, Siglo: Passion arrives in full color on high-quality glossy paper, showcasing 12 stories by over 30 different writers and artists. Siglo: Passion also doesn’t pull any punches by tackling complex and relevant topics such as family, lust, death, homosexuality, and of course, love
As mentioned in the National Book Award’s citation for the comic anthology, “That it defies easy classification is part of its significance, as is the fact that Siglo is closer to a literary anthology than it is to
the funny books. That it emerges so full-formed in the category that features such exemplary finalists shows that comic books have indeed come of age. It shows that valor lies in trying to do what has not yet been done before and Siglo: Passion does it with pride.”
- We process orders within 1 day of receipt, and ship from Makati, Metro Manila via Gogo Express. Orders are usually received within three days.
- The delivery fee for orders under P899 is P80. Delivery is free for all orders above P899.
Outside Metro Manila
- We process orders within 1 day of receipt, and ship from Makati, Metro Manila via Gogo Express. Orders are usually received within five to seven days.
- The delivery free for orders under P899 is 120. Delivery is free for all orders above P899.
- We process orders within 1 day of receipt, and ship from Makati, Manila via UPS, LBC, or DHL. Orders are usually received within five to seven days.
- The delivery fee for shipping to any country in ASEAN is P1,900. The delivery for shipping to Canada and the United States is P2,400.
Returns and exchanges
Returns and exchanges
First, if you are considering a return or an exchange, you ordered a book from us. We would like to extend you a “thank you!” Nothing makes us happier than seeing more people read great books in the Philippines, and we will do everything in our power to give you the best customer care possible.
If you have any issues with your book or books within the first thirty days (for any reason!), please drop us a line at email@example.com. We will take care of you. That’s why it’s called customer care, right? If an exchange for the same item you purchased is not possible, we will offer you store credit. If you do not prefer store credit, we can also issue you a full refund, the processing of which will depend on your payment provider. Long story short: We will stop at nothing to make you happy. The world needs more happy readers!