Mga Sulat Na Para Sana Sa'yo
A collection of letters in English and Tagalog left unsent.
Every day, we meet people with stories of regret to tell. I have written for them letters that they should have given to their persons of interest. They may not be able to give it to them because of circumstances like death, distance, or simply that their part of the story is over but reading it can somehow give them closure.
These are the words that we wished we said. These are the emotions that we felt but failed to let someone else feel them. Maybe because we were caught up with a lot of mishaps and misalignments. Maybe the options that we chose were wrong. Maybe we were busy making ships that never touched the sea or making airplanes that never saw the sky.
If you can relate to the letters, feel free to give these to people in your life… So they can serve their purpose now, despite being once too late for someone else.
These moments happen so fast that when you blink, it is gone. Don’t wait for cosmic alignments. Say it and mean it, before it’s too late.
- We process orders within 1 day of receipt, and ship from Makati, Metro Manila via Gogo Express. Orders are usually received within three days.
- The delivery fee for orders under P899 is P80. Delivery is free for all orders above P899.
Outside Metro Manila
- We process orders within 1 day of receipt, and ship from Makati, Metro Manila via Gogo Express. Orders are usually received within five to seven days.
- The delivery free for orders under P899 is 120. Delivery is free for all orders above P899.
- We process orders within 1 day of receipt, and ship from Makati, Manila via UPS, LBC, or DHL. Orders are usually received within five to seven days.
- The delivery fee for shipping to any country in ASEAN is P1,900. The delivery for shipping to Canada and the United States is P2,400.
Returns and exchanges
Returns and exchanges
First, if you are considering a return or an exchange, you ordered a book from us. We would like to extend you a “thank you!” Nothing makes us happier than seeing more people read great books in the Philippines, and we will do everything in our power to give you the best customer care possible.
If you have any issues with your book or books within the first thirty days (for any reason!), please drop us a line at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will take care of you. That’s why it’s called customer care, right? If an exchange for the same item you purchased is not possible, we will offer you store credit. If you do not prefer store credit, we can also issue you a full refund, the processing of which will depend on your payment provider. Long story short: We will stop at nothing to make you happy. The world needs more happy readers!