Lost You, Found Me (Pre-Order)
Success, true love, and fulfillment— isn’t that all we want? Your last year of college is one of the best years of your life. You are old enough to make your own decisions but young enough to know that you’ve got a whole lifetime ahead of you. You’re filled with passion, big dreams, and a lust for everything you could be. You march out into the world, ready to take it by the storm – until life decides otherwise.Nobody really tells you what happens after you flip your tassel and walk out of the hallowed halls of your university one last time. You’re thrown into the fire to figure out what matters most – your life, your dreams, the people that you love, and maybe whatever time you have left. You’re a little scared, a little hopeful, and a little bit dazed. The clock is ticking and the world tells you it’s time to make your move.
Please take note that this book is for preorder, kindly expect your copy to arrive by May 2022.
- We process orders within 1 day of receipt, and ship from Makati, Metro Manila via Gogo Express. Orders are usually received within three days.
- The delivery fee for orders under P899 is P80. Delivery is free for all orders above P899.
Outside Metro Manila
- We process orders within 1 day of receipt, and ship from Makati, Metro Manila via Gogo Express. Orders are usually received within five to seven days.
- The delivery free for orders under P899 is 120. Delivery is free for all orders above P899.
- We process orders within 1 day of receipt, and ship from Makati, Manila via UPS, LBC, or DHL. Orders are usually received within five to seven days.
- The delivery fee for shipping to any country in ASEAN is P1,900. The delivery for shipping to Canada and the United States is P2,400.
Returns and exchanges
Returns and exchanges
First, if you are considering a return or an exchange, you ordered a book from us. We would like to extend you a “thank you!” Nothing makes us happier than seeing more people read great books in the Philippines, and we will do everything in our power to give you the best customer care possible.
If you have any issues with your book or books within the first thirty days (for any reason!), please drop us a line at email@example.com. We will take care of you. That’s why it’s called customer care, right? If an exchange for the same item you purchased is not possible, we will offer you store credit. If you do not prefer store credit, we can also issue you a full refund, the processing of which will depend on your payment provider. Long story short: We will stop at nothing to make you happy. The world needs more happy readers!