Healthy Buhay, Happy Mama: Risa Hontiveros' Journey Through Motherhood
What does it take to meet the expectations of motherhood and a demanding career at the same time? In Healthy Buhay, Happy Mama: Risa Hontiveros’ journey through motherhood, Senator Risa Hontiveros shares the story of how she succeeded in balancing both, pursuing her work in national politics while raising each of her four children.
Drawing from her experience of becoming a first time-mother—and later on, a single mother—Sen. Hontiveros offers insight into how big life events shaped her parenting and work styles. She also looks at the challenges of being a mother today, finding ways to address the issues of anxiety, life in the time of COVID, and safety on the Internet. Learn her practical tips on how to spend quality time with your kids as they grow older and how to teach them essential life skills along the way—from being financially savvy to resolving conflicts through communication.
- We process orders within 1 day of receipt, and ship from Makati, Metro Manila via Gogo Express. Orders are usually received within three days.
- The delivery fee for orders under P899 is P80. Delivery is free for all orders above P899.
Outside Metro Manila
- We process orders within 1 day of receipt, and ship from Makati, Metro Manila via Gogo Express. Orders are usually received within five to seven days.
- The delivery free for orders under P899 is 120. Delivery is free for all orders above P899.
- We process orders within 1 day of receipt, and ship from Makati, Manila via UPS, LBC, or DHL. Orders are usually received within five to seven days.
- The delivery fee for shipping to any country in ASEAN is P1,900. The delivery for shipping to Canada and the United States is P2,400.
Returns and exchanges
Returns and exchanges
First, if you are considering a return or an exchange, you ordered a book from us. We would like to extend you a “thank you!” Nothing makes us happier than seeing more people read great books in the Philippines, and we will do everything in our power to give you the best customer care possible.
If you have any issues with your book or books within the first thirty days (for any reason!), please drop us a line at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will take care of you. That’s why it’s called customer care, right? If an exchange for the same item you purchased is not possible, we will offer you store credit. If you do not prefer store credit, we can also issue you a full refund, the processing of which will depend on your payment provider. Long story short: We will stop at nothing to make you happy. The world needs more happy readers!