Handy Guide for Business Starters: Learn the Simple Ways of Starting a Business in the Philippines
Having an idea for a business is easy but starting it is another story. The Handy Guide for Business Starters will show you the way in knowing what form of business your enterprise should take, where to have it registered, and what reports you need to submit monthly, quarterly, and yearly to the Bureau of Internal Revenue, Securities and Exchange Commission, and the Department of Trade and Industry.
Just as you need to get birth and baptismal certificates for your newborn children to make them legitimate, this book will help you know where to get the necessary permits and licenses needed for your business.
With sound accounting principles made easy and valuable tips on how to be a good financial steward of the resources God has given you, this book will help you lay the necessary foundations for your successful enterprise.
- We process orders within 1 day of receipt, and ship from Makati, Metro Manila via Gogo Express. Orders are usually received within three days.
- The delivery fee for orders under P899 is P80. Delivery is free for all orders above P899.
Outside Metro Manila
- We process orders within 1 day of receipt, and ship from Makati, Metro Manila via Gogo Express. Orders are usually received within five to seven days.
- The delivery free for orders under P899 is 120. Delivery is free for all orders above P899.
- We process orders within 1 day of receipt, and ship from Makati, Manila via UPS, LBC, or DHL. Orders are usually received within five to seven days.
- The delivery fee for shipping to any country in ASEAN is P1,900. The delivery for shipping to Canada and the United States is P2,400.
Returns and exchanges
Returns and exchanges
First, if you are considering a return or an exchange, you ordered a book from us. We would like to extend you a “thank you!” Nothing makes us happier than seeing more people read great books in the Philippines, and we will do everything in our power to give you the best customer care possible.
If you have any issues with your book or books within the first thirty days (for any reason!), please drop us a line at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will take care of you. That’s why it’s called customer care, right? If an exchange for the same item you purchased is not possible, we will offer you store credit. If you do not prefer store credit, we can also issue you a full refund, the processing of which will depend on your payment provider. Long story short: We will stop at nothing to make you happy. The world needs more happy readers!