Faith and Grace Everyday
We can’t deny the issues and circumstances that we face every day. Though we might think that we can escape the realities of life, we certainly can’t escape its consequences. The world’s realities can take the life out of us and drag us into agony, anxiety, and stress.
But there’s another reality that we can use to feed our minds: the power of God’s words. Our thoughts of anxieties, stress, and uncertainties brought about by our circumstances will be replaced with excitement and expectations for a brighter tomorrow once we let God’s Words influence our minds, hearts, and perspectives.
The #FaithAndGraceEveryday Devotional Book is a good source of God’s words that make His word accessible to people, empowering them no matter what. It will bring hope, encouragement, and inspiration that will change our perspectives and situations from lack to abundance, sickness to healing, drought to harvest, disappointments to breakthrough, uncertainty to certainty, sadness to joy, and from bad to good.
It’s hoped that with this book, every reader can have a little bit more hope and life each day.
- We process orders within 1 day of receipt, and ship from Makati, Metro Manila via Gogo Express. Orders are usually received within three days.
- The delivery fee for orders under P899 is P80. Delivery is free for all orders above P899.
Outside Metro Manila
- We process orders within 1 day of receipt, and ship from Makati, Metro Manila via Gogo Express. Orders are usually received within five to seven days.
- The delivery free for orders under P899 is 120. Delivery is free for all orders above P899.
- We process orders within 1 day of receipt, and ship from Makati, Manila via UPS, LBC, or DHL. Orders are usually received within five to seven days.
- The delivery fee for shipping to any country in ASEAN is P1,900. The delivery for shipping to Canada and the United States is P2,400.
Returns and exchanges
Returns and exchanges
First, if you are considering a return or an exchange, you ordered a book from us. We would like to extend you a “thank you!” Nothing makes us happier than seeing more people read great books in the Philippines, and we will do everything in our power to give you the best customer care possible.
If you have any issues with your book or books within the first thirty days (for any reason!), please drop us a line at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will take care of you. That’s why it’s called customer care, right? If an exchange for the same item you purchased is not possible, we will offer you store credit. If you do not prefer store credit, we can also issue you a full refund, the processing of which will depend on your payment provider. Long story short: We will stop at nothing to make you happy. The world needs more happy readers!