- Learn how to take care of your most valuable teaching tool
- Understand the science behind the voice
- Discover tips and tricks on vocal health
- Learn voice acting for effective teaching in the 21st century
- With various warm-up and cool-down exercises for the voice.
- Plus a special section for classroom engagement, and the psychology of the voice.
This book also includes:
- Warm-up and cool-down exercises
- Health tips for preserving your voice
- Strategies for classroom engagement
This is a Bookshelf PH eBook. Please enter the email you would like to receive the download link at during checkout. Once purchased, you can read it on any device of your choice (Mac, PC, iOS, or Android) via your personal account on Adobe Digital Editions, a free eBook reader app. To learn more about how you can conveniently read our eBooks, please refer to this quick guide.