eBook - The E-Hustle: What the Country's Best Digital Leaders Can Teach You About Launching and Growing Your Online Business
For many Filipinos, online business seemed like a novel idea. And then the COVID-19 pandemic happened. Now that e-commerce is driving the local economy, thousands of new Internet entrepreneurs are wondering where to start. The E-Hustle shows the way forward, taking a deep look into the vast ecosystem of Philippine e-commerce.
Learn how its top players used different tools and technologies—from digital payments to live streaming—to carve out success. Learn the business secrets of the Philippines’ biggest online companies, and discover the best strategies for establishing a digital store, building a supply chain on a mobile device, and making the most out of social media marketing. Grab a copy of The E-Hustle, your all-in-one guide to all things e-commerce.
- Steve Sy - Founder and CEO of Great Deals E-Commerce Corporation
- Charles Ryan Sy - President of Dropify
- Dannah Majarocon - Managing Director of Lalamove PH
- Martha Sazon - President and CEO of GCash
- Dino Araneta - Founder and CEO of Quad X
- Martin Yu - Director of Shopee Philippines
- Nina Ellaine Dizon-Cabrera - CEO of Colourette Cosmetics
- Kim Lato - CEO of Kimstore
- Ben Wintle - Founder and CEO of Booky
- Ace Gapuz - CEO of Blogapalooza
- Hiyasmin Neri-Soyao - Co-Founder and CEO of Shoppertainment LIVE
- Francis Plaza - Co-Founder CEO of PayMongo
- Mario Domingo - Founder of Neural Mechanics Inc. and DARC Labs
- Agnes Gervacio - CEO of MDI Novare
- Zen Han - Vice President for National Sales of OPPO
- Stefano Fazzini - Co-Founder and CEO of MetroMart
- Michael McCullough - Founder of KMC Solutions
This book will be published in September 2021.
This is a Bookshelf PH eBook. Please enter the email you would like to receive the download link at during checkout. Once purchased, you can read it on any device of your choice (Mac, PC, iOS, or Android) via your personal account on Adobe Digital Editions, a free eBook reader app. To learn more about how you can conveniently read our eBooks, please refer to this quick guide.
- We process orders within 1 day of receipt, and ship from Makati, Metro Manila via Gogo Express. Orders are usually received within three days.
- The delivery fee for orders under P899 is P80. Delivery is free for all orders above P899.
Outside Metro Manila
- We process orders within 1 day of receipt, and ship from Makati, Metro Manila via Gogo Express. Orders are usually received within five to seven days.
- The delivery free for orders under P899 is 120. Delivery is free for all orders above P899.
- We process orders within 1 day of receipt, and ship from Makati, Manila via UPS, LBC, or DHL. Orders are usually received within five to seven days.
- The delivery fee for shipping to any country in ASEAN is P1,900. The delivery for shipping to Canada and the United States is P2,400.
Returns and exchanges
Returns and exchanges
First, if you are considering a return or an exchange, you ordered a book from us. We would like to extend you a “thank you!” Nothing makes us happier than seeing more people read great books in the Philippines, and we will do everything in our power to give you the best customer care possible.
If you have any issues with your book or books within the first thirty days (for any reason!), please drop us a line at email@example.com. We will take care of you. That’s why it’s called customer care, right? If an exchange for the same item you purchased is not possible, we will offer you store credit. If you do not prefer store credit, we can also issue you a full refund, the processing of which will depend on your payment provider. Long story short: We will stop at nothing to make you happy. The world needs more happy readers!