eBook - Pandemic Survivors
Isang taon ang lumipas simula nang matapos ang pandemic na naging problema ng buong mundo. Isang vaccine ang natuklasan laban sa virus na muntik nang maging dahilan ng pagkabura ng sangkatauhan sa daigdig. Ngunit paano kung nagsisimula pa lang pala ang lahat? Paano kung ang inaakalang lunas ay siyang pagmumulan ng isang mas matinding problema?
Isa si Meghan sa tinamaan ng malupit na virus noon at ngayon ay magaling na. Kasama ang iba pang gaya niya na naka-survive sa virus nang walang vaccine ay hahanapin nila ang kasagutan kung bakit meron silang immunity sa panibagong virus na kumakalat. Sila nga ba ang “panibagong lunas”? Hanggang sa huli ay mapapanindigan ba nila ang pagiging PANDEMIC SURVIVORS?
This is a Bookshelf PH eBook. Please enter the email you would like to receive the download link at during checkout. Once purchased, you can read it on any device of your choice (Mac, PC, iOS, or Android) via your personal account on Adobe Digital Editions, a free eBook reader app. To learn more about how you can conveniently read our eBooks, please refer to this quick guide.
- We process orders within 1 day of receipt, and ship from Makati, Metro Manila via Gogo Express. Orders are usually received within three days.
- The delivery fee for orders under P899 is P80. Delivery is free for all orders above P899.
Outside Metro Manila
- We process orders within 1 day of receipt, and ship from Makati, Metro Manila via Gogo Express. Orders are usually received within five to seven days.
- The delivery free for orders under P899 is 120. Delivery is free for all orders above P899.
- We process orders within 1 day of receipt, and ship from Makati, Manila via UPS, LBC, or DHL. Orders are usually received within five to seven days.
- The delivery fee for shipping to any country in ASEAN is P1,900. The delivery for shipping to Canada and the United States is P2,400.
Returns and exchanges
Returns and exchanges
First, if you are considering a return or an exchange, you ordered a book from us. We would like to extend you a “thank you!” Nothing makes us happier than seeing more people read great books in the Philippines, and we will do everything in our power to give you the best customer care possible.
If you have any issues with your book or books within the first thirty days (for any reason!), please drop us a line at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will take care of you. That’s why it’s called customer care, right? If an exchange for the same item you purchased is not possible, we will offer you store credit. If you do not prefer store credit, we can also issue you a full refund, the processing of which will depend on your payment provider. Long story short: We will stop at nothing to make you happy. The world needs more happy readers!