eBook - Location Unknown
For Averill, it was a constant routine to stand over a field of dead bodies during the 1899 Tirad Pass War. Since namatay na ang lalaking palagi niyang binibisita sa 19th century, iyon na lang ang lagi niyang binabalikan. Ang gagawin niya lang ay mag-iwan ng bouquet ng white lilies sa nagaagaw-buhay na binata at hintayin bago ito tuluyang mamatay. It was constant. It was routine. Tumatakbo siya roon dahil masyado nang mahirap lupigin ang panahon para sa kanya.
It was too hard that she even considered just give up and kill herself. After she got saved by a voice, she returned with a new hope. She got help and decided to never return. But when someone triggered her time traveling tendencies, she went back to 1899. It was sickening at most but she easily returned. Ang hindi niya lang alam ay may kung sinong sumunod sa kanya.
This is a Bookshelf PH eBook. Please enter the email you would like to receive the download link at during checkout. Once purchased, you can read it on any device of your choice (Mac, PC, iOS, or Android) via your personal account on Adobe Digital Editions, a free eBook reader app. To learn more about how you can conveniently read our eBooks, please refer to this quick guide.
- We process orders within 1 day of receipt, and ship from Makati, Metro Manila via Gogo Express. Orders are usually received within three days.
- The delivery fee for orders under P899 is P80. Delivery is free for all orders above P899.
Outside Metro Manila
- We process orders within 1 day of receipt, and ship from Makati, Metro Manila via Gogo Express. Orders are usually received within five to seven days.
- The delivery free for orders under P899 is 120. Delivery is free for all orders above P899.
- We process orders within 1 day of receipt, and ship from Makati, Manila via UPS, LBC, or DHL. Orders are usually received within five to seven days.
- The delivery fee for shipping to any country in ASEAN is P1,900. The delivery for shipping to Canada and the United States is P2,400.
Returns and exchanges
Returns and exchanges
First, if you are considering a return or an exchange, you ordered a book from us. We would like to extend you a “thank you!” Nothing makes us happier than seeing more people read great books in the Philippines, and we will do everything in our power to give you the best customer care possible.
If you have any issues with your book or books within the first thirty days (for any reason!), please drop us a line at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will take care of you. That’s why it’s called customer care, right? If an exchange for the same item you purchased is not possible, we will offer you store credit. If you do not prefer store credit, we can also issue you a full refund, the processing of which will depend on your payment provider. Long story short: We will stop at nothing to make you happy. The world needs more happy readers!