eBook - Incognito 1
Faye takes stabs at politics while maintaining an alternate steampunk-fantasy universe. This is one of the komiks with purpose as legitimate and driven as any other. if you're still not following this series, why?
Aabangan mo talaga kada chapter. Unang libre palang maku-curious ka na sa characters at sa suspense sa dulo. Para lang nanunuod ng isang matinding pelikulang puno ng lihim na gusto mong malaman.
Pinakamakapangyarihang Bansa sa buong mundo and Intramuros dahil sa pangunguna nito sa teknolohiya at sa higanteng pader na nakapaligid dito na nagbibigay kapayapaan seguridad sa mga mamamayan. Ngunit nang dumating ang misteryosong mamamatay-tao at magnanakaw na tinawag nilang "ANINO", bumulusok ang ekonomiya, at ang kapayapaan ng bawat isa'y nanganganib na.
This is a Bookshelf PH eBook. Please enter the email you would like to receive the download link at during checkout. Once purchased, you can read it on any device of your choice (Mac, PC, iOS, or Android) via your personal account on Adobe Digital Editions, a free eBook reader app. To learn more about how you can conveniently read our eBooks, please refer to this quick guide.
- We process orders within 1 day of receipt, and ship from Makati, Metro Manila via Gogo Express. Orders are usually received within three days.
- The delivery fee for orders under P899 is P80. Delivery is free for all orders above P899.
Outside Metro Manila
- We process orders within 1 day of receipt, and ship from Makati, Metro Manila via Gogo Express. Orders are usually received within five to seven days.
- The delivery free for orders under P899 is 120. Delivery is free for all orders above P899.
- We process orders within 1 day of receipt, and ship from Makati, Manila via UPS, LBC, or DHL. Orders are usually received within five to seven days.
- The delivery fee for shipping to any country in ASEAN is P1,900. The delivery for shipping to Canada and the United States is P2,400.
Returns and exchanges
Returns and exchanges
First, if you are considering a return or an exchange, you ordered a book from us. We would like to extend you a “thank you!” Nothing makes us happier than seeing more people read great books in the Philippines, and we will do everything in our power to give you the best customer care possible.
If you have any issues with your book or books within the first thirty days (for any reason!), please drop us a line at email@example.com. We will take care of you. That’s why it’s called customer care, right? If an exchange for the same item you purchased is not possible, we will offer you store credit. If you do not prefer store credit, we can also issue you a full refund, the processing of which will depend on your payment provider. Long story short: We will stop at nothing to make you happy. The world needs more happy readers!