eBook - God's Business Mandate: The Subprovider Anointing God Gives Gives Christian Companies
God's Business Mandate: The Subprovider Anointing God Gives Gives Christian Companies
In his book God's Business Mandate, author Hermen Atienza allows readers to see a different business framework: integrating God's word as guidance and making faith its primary business foundation. He narrates his personal stories with fitting anecdotes, verses, and sales results with clarity and passion. In 10 scripture-filled chapters, Atienza provides business owners with a Biblical management framework for Christian business owners, with related testimonies he curated in his extensive career. He introduces a new business concept- Subprovider business owners who God subcontracts to help Him provide for some needs of His creation.
Start reading Hermen Atienza's decades-long journey and let faith and the Word of God guide you in your ventures.
This is a Bookshelf PH eBook. Please enter the email you would like to receive the download link at during checkout. Once purchased, you can read it on any device of your choice (Mac, PC, iOS, or Android) via your personal account on Adobe Digital Editions, a free eBook reader app. To learn more about how you can conveniently read our eBooks, please refer to this quick guide.
- We process orders within 1 day of receipt, and ship from Makati, Metro Manila via Gogo Express. Orders are usually received within three days.
- The delivery fee for orders under P899 is P80. Delivery is free for all orders above P899.
Outside Metro Manila
- We process orders within 1 day of receipt, and ship from Makati, Metro Manila via Gogo Express. Orders are usually received within five to seven days.
- The delivery free for orders under P899 is 120. Delivery is free for all orders above P899.
- We process orders within 1 day of receipt, and ship from Makati, Manila via UPS, LBC, or DHL. Orders are usually received within five to seven days.
- The delivery fee for shipping to any country in ASEAN is P1,900. The delivery for shipping to Canada and the United States is P2,400.
Returns and exchanges
Returns and exchanges
First, if you are considering a return or an exchange, you ordered a book from us. We would like to extend you a “thank you!” Nothing makes us happier than seeing more people read great books in the Philippines, and we will do everything in our power to give you the best customer care possible.
If you have any issues with your book or books within the first thirty days (for any reason!), please drop us a line at email@example.com. We will take care of you. That’s why it’s called customer care, right? If an exchange for the same item you purchased is not possible, we will offer you store credit. If you do not prefer store credit, we can also issue you a full refund, the processing of which will depend on your payment provider. Long story short: We will stop at nothing to make you happy. The world needs more happy readers!