eBook - Dream of Dragons
Born the heir to the Kingdom of Aldoran, Loren knew she would have to work hard to fill the place of her kind and noble parents once the time came. With the king's hands tied with the threat of war, the queen clinging to life from an attempted assassination, and the kingdom's staunchest ally dead, Loren finds herself the only one who can restore her mother's health and bring peace to the region.
Meanwhile, the Red Sisters of Sagna have their sights on something more valuable than their long-standing alliance with Aldoran. Queen Haedria of Sagna seeks the secrets Aldoran keeps beneath their castle, and her sister Seraphis has her own plans for Princess Loren.
On a journey to find the cure for her mother, she meets Kae the huntress, on whom she leans on for strength, support—and something deeper.
This is a Bookshelf PH eBook. Please enter the email you would like to receive the download link at during checkout. Once purchased, you can read it on any device of your choice (Mac, PC, iOS, or Android) via your personal account on Adobe Digital Editions, a free eBook reader app. To learn more about how you can conveniently read our eBooks, please refer to this quick guide.
- We process orders within 1 day of receipt, and ship from Makati, Metro Manila via Gogo Express. Orders are usually received within three days.
- The delivery fee for orders under P899 is P80. Delivery is free for all orders above P899.
Outside Metro Manila
- We process orders within 1 day of receipt, and ship from Makati, Metro Manila via Gogo Express. Orders are usually received within five to seven days.
- The delivery free for orders under P899 is 120. Delivery is free for all orders above P899.
- We process orders within 1 day of receipt, and ship from Makati, Manila via UPS, LBC, or DHL. Orders are usually received within five to seven days.
- The delivery fee for shipping to any country in ASEAN is P1,900. The delivery for shipping to Canada and the United States is P2,400.
Returns and exchanges
Returns and exchanges
First, if you are considering a return or an exchange, you ordered a book from us. We would like to extend you a “thank you!” Nothing makes us happier than seeing more people read great books in the Philippines, and we will do everything in our power to give you the best customer care possible.
If you have any issues with your book or books within the first thirty days (for any reason!), please drop us a line at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will take care of you. That’s why it’s called customer care, right? If an exchange for the same item you purchased is not possible, we will offer you store credit. If you do not prefer store credit, we can also issue you a full refund, the processing of which will depend on your payment provider. Long story short: We will stop at nothing to make you happy. The world needs more happy readers!