eBook - Cahangahangang Buhay ni Santa Margarita de Cortona by Cleto R. Ignacio
Cover art by Mikaela Sumang
Hinango sa Año Cristiano at sa librong Historia Sagrada na tinula ni Cleto R. Ignacio, ang Cahangahangang Buhay ni Santa Margarita de Cortona ay kuwento ng buhay ni Santa Margarita de Cortona, isang pransiskanong penitente mula sa Italya. Siya ay nabuhay noong ika-13 siglo at nakanonisa noong 1728. Siya ay nagtatag ng isang ospital para sa mga mahihirap, at tinuturing na santa ng mga ulila, walang tahanan, may sakit sa isip, at mga palaboy.
This is a FREE Bookshelf PH eBook. Please enter your email at checkout, and your book can be downloaded instantly to your device of choice.
- We process orders within 1 day of receipt, and ship from Makati, Metro Manila via Gogo Express. Orders are usually received within three days.
- The delivery fee for orders under P899 is P80. Delivery is free for all orders above P899.
Outside Metro Manila
- We process orders within 1 day of receipt, and ship from Makati, Metro Manila via Gogo Express. Orders are usually received within five to seven days.
- The delivery free for orders under P899 is 120. Delivery is free for all orders above P899.
- We process orders within 1 day of receipt, and ship from Makati, Manila via UPS, LBC, or DHL. Orders are usually received within five to seven days.
- The delivery fee for shipping to any country in ASEAN is P1,900. The delivery for shipping to Canada and the United States is P2,400.
Returns and exchanges
Returns and exchanges
First, if you are considering a return or an exchange, you ordered a book from us. We would like to extend you a “thank you!” Nothing makes us happier than seeing more people read great books in the Philippines, and we will do everything in our power to give you the best customer care possible.
If you have any issues with your book or books within the first thirty days (for any reason!), please drop us a line at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will take care of you. That’s why it’s called customer care, right? If an exchange for the same item you purchased is not possible, we will offer you store credit. If you do not prefer store credit, we can also issue you a full refund, the processing of which will depend on your payment provider. Long story short: We will stop at nothing to make you happy. The world needs more happy readers!