eBook - Ang mga Anak Dalita by Patricio Mariano
Cover art by Switi Arcamo
Ito ay isang nobelang patula na isinulat ni Patricio Mariano, tungkol sa buhay ng isang babae at ang kanyang mga pinagdaanan sa kawalang hustisya ng isang kapitalistang lipunan. Ipinapakita rin dito ang pang-aabuso ng Kastila at Amerikano sa Pilipinas, sa pamamagitan ng istoryang isinalaysay ni Ata, isang trabahador sa pabrika, sa kanyang anak na si Teta. Ang kuwento ay tungkol kay Mutya, na nabiktima ng dalawang lalaking nagngangalang Dulong (Espanya) at Limatik (Amerika).
This is a FREE Bookshelf PH eBook. Please enter your email at checkout, and your book can be downloaded instantly to your device of choice.
- We process orders within 1 day of receipt, and ship from Makati, Metro Manila via Gogo Express. Orders are usually received within three days.
- The delivery fee for orders under P899 is P80. Delivery is free for all orders above P899.
Outside Metro Manila
- We process orders within 1 day of receipt, and ship from Makati, Metro Manila via Gogo Express. Orders are usually received within five to seven days.
- The delivery free for orders under P899 is 120. Delivery is free for all orders above P899.
- We process orders within 1 day of receipt, and ship from Makati, Manila via UPS, LBC, or DHL. Orders are usually received within five to seven days.
- The delivery fee for shipping to any country in ASEAN is P1,900. The delivery for shipping to Canada and the United States is P2,400.
Returns and exchanges
Returns and exchanges
First, if you are considering a return or an exchange, you ordered a book from us. We would like to extend you a “thank you!” Nothing makes us happier than seeing more people read great books in the Philippines, and we will do everything in our power to give you the best customer care possible.
If you have any issues with your book or books within the first thirty days (for any reason!), please drop us a line at email@example.com. We will take care of you. That’s why it’s called customer care, right? If an exchange for the same item you purchased is not possible, we will offer you store credit. If you do not prefer store credit, we can also issue you a full refund, the processing of which will depend on your payment provider. Long story short: We will stop at nothing to make you happy. The world needs more happy readers!