Eat Well, Get Well: Find Out How Ordinary Food Can Heal You
Are you eating your way to an early death? Here’s the fact: Out of the top 50 causes of death in the Philippines, 40 are food-related. Diet-induced diseases cause coronary heart disease, stroke, hypertension and diabetes.
This book is an eye-opener. It will make you ask two crucial questions before you put any food into your mouth: Will this give me death? Will this give me life? In these pages, you will learn how to eat healthy and how to heal yourself naturally. Chichi generously recommends simple remedies to ailments which are gentle to the body and easy to prepare using herbs, leaves, roots and fruits you can get from the local market.
Find out how to heal common colds and cough, fever, itchy rash and complicated illnesses such as psoriasis using natural solutions, some of them already available in your kitchen. With the help of a nutritious diet and a healthy regimen, you can get well and be on your best health so that you can fulfill your dreams and enjoy being with your loved ones. It’s time to eat well and choose life.
May this book be your guide in your journey towards good eating habits and a healthy lifestyle so that you can be all that God wants you to be.
- We process orders within 1 day of receipt, and ship from Makati, Metro Manila via Gogo Express. Orders are usually received within three days.
- The delivery fee for orders under P899 is P80. Delivery is free for all orders above P899.
Outside Metro Manila
- We process orders within 1 day of receipt, and ship from Makati, Metro Manila via Gogo Express. Orders are usually received within five to seven days.
- The delivery free for orders under P899 is 120. Delivery is free for all orders above P899.
- We process orders within 1 day of receipt, and ship from Makati, Manila via UPS, LBC, or DHL. Orders are usually received within five to seven days.
- The delivery fee for shipping to any country in ASEAN is P1,900. The delivery for shipping to Canada and the United States is P2,400.
Returns and exchanges
Returns and exchanges
First, if you are considering a return or an exchange, you ordered a book from us. We would like to extend you a “thank you!” Nothing makes us happier than seeing more people read great books in the Philippines, and we will do everything in our power to give you the best customer care possible.
If you have any issues with your book or books within the first thirty days (for any reason!), please drop us a line at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will take care of you. That’s why it’s called customer care, right? If an exchange for the same item you purchased is not possible, we will offer you store credit. If you do not prefer store credit, we can also issue you a full refund, the processing of which will depend on your payment provider. Long story short: We will stop at nothing to make you happy. The world needs more happy readers!