eBook - 12 Little Things Every Filipino Can Do to Help Our Country
This is my very first book.
This is a product of both my frustrations and my faith.
In 2000, my wife and I seriously thought of migrating to the U.S. or Canada. At that time, my older brother and his entire family just immigrated to the US. My younger brother also applied for migration and eventually left with his whole family.
But after seriously thinking about it, my wife and I decided to stay and live our lives in the country, where God planted us.
But even with that decision, there was something that worried me. What if twenty years later, the country does not develop and turned for the worse?
It was with that view that I asked myself, what can I do to help the country? It was then that I realized, upon reflection, that I have a small talent, the talent of writing. So I decided to use this small talent God gave me to help our country. I decided to be a writer of books that promote love and sacrifice for our country.
Thus, in 2005, I published this book which, to my pleasant surprise, became an instant national bestseller. It made me realized that there are actually many Filipinos who love our country and want to do something to help it become developed and prosperous.
My heart swelled with hope.
I always believe in the power of little things.
A small seedling today could become a giant tree tomorrow. A simple smile could lead to a healing and lasting reconciliation. A small act of kindness could mean the world to someone feeling hopeless.
I believe that, as a people, we have all the essentials we need, around us and within us, to succeed as a nation.
I believe that the Filipino is not second class to anyone, not to the Chinese, not to Japanese or Koreans. The Filipino has the talent, skills, and potential to become truly world-class.
I believe that all we need is to learn to truly love one another and our country, to learn to sacrifice some of our personal good for the greater good of the community.
This we can do through small acts of love and sacrifice every day, like the 12 little things in the book.
- We process orders within 1 day of receipt, and ship from Makati, Metro Manila via Gogo Express. Orders are usually received within three days.
- The delivery fee for orders under P899 is P80. Delivery is free for all orders above P899.
Outside Metro Manila
- We process orders within 1 day of receipt, and ship from Makati, Metro Manila via Gogo Express. Orders are usually received within five to seven days.
- The delivery free for orders under P899 is 120. Delivery is free for all orders above P899.
- We process orders within 1 day of receipt, and ship from Makati, Manila via UPS, LBC, or DHL. Orders are usually received within five to seven days.
- The delivery fee for shipping to any country in ASEAN is P1,900. The delivery for shipping to Canada and the United States is P2,400.
Returns and exchanges
Returns and exchanges
First, if you are considering a return or an exchange, you ordered a book from us. We would like to extend you a “thank you!” Nothing makes us happier than seeing more people read great books in the Philippines, and we will do everything in our power to give you the best customer care possible.
If you have any issues with your book or books within the first thirty days (for any reason!), please drop us a line at email@example.com. We will take care of you. That’s why it’s called customer care, right? If an exchange for the same item you purchased is not possible, we will offer you store credit. If you do not prefer store credit, we can also issue you a full refund, the processing of which will depend on your payment provider. Long story short: We will stop at nothing to make you happy. The world needs more happy readers!