About Porsha Mangilit

Porsha Mangilit is a writer and entrepreneur. She likes to think that morning coffee can cure writer's block. But when she runs out of things to say, she can be found racing RC cars, gaming and binge-watching Netflix. That's what she does 90% of the time. Leave it to her to procrastinate her writing within the remaining 10%.

  • Published author

    Porsha Mangilit has contributed original writing to a published book at Bookshelf PH.

  • Internationally recognized

    Porsha Mangilit's work has been featured in local and global media.

  • Certified bestseller

    Porsha Mangilit's work has been officially recognized as a bestselling book in the Philippines.