Your Past Does Not Define Your Future: Be Free from Enslaving Habits, Receive Healing for Past Wounds - and Start Really Living!
WARNING: THIS IS NOT YOUR ORDINARY BO SANCHEZ BOOK.
If you’ve read other bestselling books by the author, you’re in for a surprise. This is NOT like his other books, because Bo will not be his usual happy self. As you turn the pages, you’ll discover that much of the humor is gone. Instead, his words will grip you, penetrate you, and burn with fire within you.
Because he recounts how he was sexually abused as a child.
Because he tells us of his own sexual addiction.
Because he shares with you how he healed his inner wounds, overcame his past, and built success on the failures of his life.
This book will fill your life with hope. For everyone who has failed, for everyone who thinks that life will not change – this book is for you. Bo Sanchez will tell you that all failures are successes in the making. He will tell you that your past does not define your future.
- We process orders within 1 day of receipt, and ship from Makati, Metro Manila via Gogo Express. Orders are usually received within three days.
- The delivery fee for orders under P899 is P80. Delivery is free for all orders above P899.
Outside Metro Manila
- We process orders within 1 day of receipt, and ship from Makati, Metro Manila via Gogo Express. Orders are usually received within five to seven days.
- The delivery free for orders under P899 is 120. Delivery is free for all orders above P899.
- We process orders within 1 day of receipt, and ship from Makati, Manila via UPS, LBC, or DHL. Orders are usually received within five to seven days.
- The delivery fee for shipping to any country in ASEAN is P1,900. The delivery for shipping to Canada and the United States is P2,400.
Returns and exchanges
Returns and exchanges
First, if you are considering a return or an exchange, you ordered a book from us. We would like to extend you a “thank you!” Nothing makes us happier than seeing more people read great books in the Philippines, and we will do everything in our power to give you the best customer care possible.
If you have any issues with your book or books within the first thirty days (for any reason!), please drop us a line at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will take care of you. That’s why it’s called customer care, right? If an exchange for the same item you purchased is not possible, we will offer you store credit. If you do not prefer store credit, we can also issue you a full refund, the processing of which will depend on your payment provider. Long story short: We will stop at nothing to make you happy. The world needs more happy readers!