We Are At War: How to Fight and Win Over the Enemy
Are You Battle Ready?
Unaware of the inner battle for your heart, mind, and soul? Beware— that’s exactly how the devil wants you to be—unconcerned that there is a foe who prowls about like a roaring lion waiting for someone to devour (1 Peter 5:8).
Yes, the devil is our enemy and he’s all around. Some of us are oblivious about the spiritual war raging in our world. And it’s happening “in here”—in our mind, in our heart, in our soul. Here’s the reality: Every decision you make is a battle in this eternal war between good and evil. One of God’s greatest gifts to you is your free will. Yet your free will is the battleground where good and evil are fighting each other.
Learn how to fight—and win—in this battle:
• Take the three most important steps to fight against the enemy
• Uncover the most powerful way the enemy attacks us
• Understand the lies about superstitions and symbols
• Know the malevolent ways the devil moves in the world
• Use your seven-piece armor from God’s arsenal
Get ready to fight and overcome the enemy, in Jesus’ name!
- We process orders within 1 day of receipt, and ship from Makati, Metro Manila via Gogo Express. Orders are usually received within three days.
- The delivery fee for orders under P899 is P80. Delivery is free for all orders above P899.
Outside Metro Manila
- We process orders within 1 day of receipt, and ship from Makati, Metro Manila via Gogo Express. Orders are usually received within five to seven days.
- The delivery free for orders under P899 is 120. Delivery is free for all orders above P899.
- We process orders within 1 day of receipt, and ship from Makati, Manila via UPS, LBC, or DHL. Orders are usually received within five to seven days.
- The delivery fee for shipping to any country in ASEAN is P1,900. The delivery for shipping to Canada and the United States is P2,400.
Returns and exchanges
Returns and exchanges
First, if you are considering a return or an exchange, you ordered a book from us. We would like to extend you a “thank you!” Nothing makes us happier than seeing more people read great books in the Philippines, and we will do everything in our power to give you the best customer care possible.
If you have any issues with your book or books within the first thirty days (for any reason!), please drop us a line at email@example.com. We will take care of you. That’s why it’s called customer care, right? If an exchange for the same item you purchased is not possible, we will offer you store credit. If you do not prefer store credit, we can also issue you a full refund, the processing of which will depend on your payment provider. Long story short: We will stop at nothing to make you happy. The world needs more happy readers!