The E-Hustle: What the Country's Best Digital Leaders Can Teach You About Launching and Growing Your Online Business
For many Filipinos, online business seemed like a novel idea. And then the COVID-19 pandemic happened. Now that e-commerce is driving the local economy, thousands of new Internet entrepreneurs are wondering where to start. The E-Hustle shows the way forward, taking a deep look into the vast ecosystem of Philippine e-commerce.
Learn how its top players used different tools and technologies—from digital payments to live streaming—to carve out success. Learn the business secrets of the Philippines’ biggest online companies, and discover the best strategies for establishing a digital store, building a supply chain on a mobile device, and making the most out of social media marketing. Grab a copy of The E-Hustle, your all-in-one guide to all things e-commerce.
- Steve Sy - Founder and CEO of Great Deals E-Commerce Corporation
- Charles Ryan Sy - President of Dropify
- Dannah Majarocon - Managing Director of Lalamove PH
- Martha Sazon - President and CEO of GCash
- Dino Araneta - Founder and CEO of Quad X
- Martin Yu - Director of Shopee Philippines
- Nina Ellaine Dizon-Cabrera - CEO of Colourette Cosmetics
- Kim Lato - CEO of Kimstore
- Ben Wintle - Founder and CEO of Booky
- Ace Gapuz - CEO of Blogapalooza
- Hiyasmin Neri-Soyao - Co-Founder and CEO of Shoppertainment LIVE
- Francis Plaza - Co-Founder CEO of PayMongo
- Mario Domingo - Founder of Neural Mechanics Inc. and DARC Labs
- Agnes Gervacio - CEO of MDI Novare
- Zen Han - Vice President for National Sales of OPPO
- Stefano Fazzini - Co-Founder and CEO of MetroMart
- Michael McCullough - Founder of KMC Solutions
This book will be published in September 2021.
In addition to the core editorial team, "The E-Hustle" was also made possible through Writers Mio Borromeo, Monica Padillo, Pancho Dizon; Managing Editor Ada Ortega; Deputy Editorial Director Kyle Nate; Cover Artist Katrina Dela Cruz; Layout Artist Josephine Daluz; Foreword by Ernest Cu; and Afterword by Sen. Risa Hontiveros
- We process orders within 1 day of receipt, and ship from Makati, Metro Manila via Gogo Express. Orders are usually received within three days.
- The delivery fee for orders under P899 is P80. Delivery is free for all orders above P899.
Outside Metro Manila
- We process orders within 1 day of receipt, and ship from Makati, Metro Manila via Gogo Express. Orders are usually received within five to seven days.
- The delivery free for orders under P899 is 120. Delivery is free for all orders above P899.
- We process orders within 1 day of receipt, and ship from Makati, Manila via UPS, LBC, or DHL. Orders are usually received within five to seven days.
- The delivery fee for shipping to any country in ASEAN is P1,900. The delivery for shipping to Canada and the United States is P2,400.
Returns and exchanges
Returns and exchanges
First, if you are considering a return or an exchange, you ordered a book from us. We would like to extend you a “thank you!” Nothing makes us happier than seeing more people read great books in the Philippines, and we will do everything in our power to give you the best customer care possible.
If you have any issues with your book or books within the first thirty days (for any reason!), please drop us a line at email@example.com. We will take care of you. That’s why it’s called customer care, right? If an exchange for the same item you purchased is not possible, we will offer you store credit. If you do not prefer store credit, we can also issue you a full refund, the processing of which will depend on your payment provider. Long story short: We will stop at nothing to make you happy. The world needs more happy readers!
I always thought starting an e-commerce business would be too late. But the CEOs argue it’s only just growing — even in the Philippines. Happy for my myths to be busted. E-commerce is so broad and the possibilities are endless. This was the introduction i needed to the world of e-commerce and getting started in the Philippines. But the best part for me is seeing the journey of the CEOs in building their empires 😁
Great insights by groundbreaking professionals in the e-commerce industry. For entrepreneurs who are seeking to successfully find their footing in the online landscape, the book is truly for them. The E-Hustle does not disappoint.
So glad I picked this up as recommended by a friend. Starting a business is never easy and it's difficult to get a whole picture by watching businesses one-by-one on how they've been able to start. Highly recommend this for anyone else looking into venturing into e-commerce, especially here in the Philippines!
Bought The E-Hustle last year. It was made by the quality of the interviewees. All are stand-outs in the ecommerce field, or in the specific domain expertise they were featured for. I would recommend The E-Hustle for anyone, be they beginners or experts, who wants to learn more about ecommerce in the Philippines.