The Beauty of 40: Unwrapping the Gift of Midlife
The Beauty of 40: Unwrapping the Gift of Midlife is a call to clarity, reflection, and sensible responses to what is happening within us sometime around age 40 and beyond.
Award-winning author, family life specialist, psychologist, and sought-after speaker, Dr. Michele Alignay, has written real-life matters and issues that we need to come to terms with a midlife. In this deeply personal book, Ichel talks about the beauty and pains of growing up and the early adult years, and how these integrate in an inner process during the season of midlife. Drawing on her experience and expertise, she dissected through candid, down-to-earth yet soulful insights and practical points the crucial areas of the self in this book.
The pages unwrap the gift of midlife and how to navigate the season. The Beauty of 40 is an assurance that midlife need not be a crisis. Rather, it can be a beautiful inward process of deepening one’s relationship with the self and with God.
In these pages, be prepared to learn from Dr. Ichel. The lessons she gives are bite-sized and based on her own life, making them relevant, relatable, and oh so real! Enjoy!
- We process orders within 1 day of receipt, and ship from Makati, Metro Manila via Gogo Express. Orders are usually received within three days.
- The delivery fee for orders under P899 is P80. Delivery is free for all orders above P899.
Outside Metro Manila
- We process orders within 1 day of receipt, and ship from Makati, Metro Manila via Gogo Express. Orders are usually received within five to seven days.
- The delivery free for orders under P899 is 120. Delivery is free for all orders above P899.
- We process orders within 1 day of receipt, and ship from Makati, Manila via UPS, LBC, or DHL. Orders are usually received within five to seven days.
- The delivery fee for shipping to any country in ASEAN is P1,900. The delivery for shipping to Canada and the United States is P2,400.
Returns and exchanges
Returns and exchanges
First, if you are considering a return or an exchange, you ordered a book from us. We would like to extend you a “thank you!” Nothing makes us happier than seeing more people read great books in the Philippines, and we will do everything in our power to give you the best customer care possible.
If you have any issues with your book or books within the first thirty days (for any reason!), please drop us a line at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will take care of you. That’s why it’s called customer care, right? If an exchange for the same item you purchased is not possible, we will offer you store credit. If you do not prefer store credit, we can also issue you a full refund, the processing of which will depend on your payment provider. Long story short: We will stop at nothing to make you happy. The world needs more happy readers!