My Maid Invests in the Stock Market.. And Why You Should Too!
Once upon a time, Bo Sanchez was a poor missionary who received an allowance of P30 a day. There were days when he couldn’t afford to pay for a bus ticket to preach in a prayer meeting.
But in 1998, he transformed his life.
Today, he owns 12 small businesses, all running on auto-pilot, because he spends 90 percent of his time still doing missionary work.
He also learned how to invest in the stock market.
And he has never forgotten the true purpose of wealth – to love others.
In this inspiring yet highly practical book, you’ll read the fascinating story of how he helped three of his house helpers invest in the stock market and build their retirement fund. He’ll tell you how he taught them the 5-envelope system. He’ll explain how he painted a clear vision of their future in their minds.
In this book, you’ll learn his “4 Rules to Making Millions Thru the Stock Market”.
Bo believes that you can retire a multimillionaire by investing in the stock market. Because if his helpers can do it, you can, too.
- We process orders within 1 day of receipt, and ship from Makati, Metro Manila via Gogo Express. Orders are usually received within three days.
- The delivery fee for orders under P899 is P80. Delivery is free for all orders above P899.
Outside Metro Manila
- We process orders within 1 day of receipt, and ship from Makati, Metro Manila via Gogo Express. Orders are usually received within five to seven days.
- The delivery free for orders under P899 is 120. Delivery is free for all orders above P899.
- We process orders within 1 day of receipt, and ship from Makati, Manila via UPS, LBC, or DHL. Orders are usually received within five to seven days.
- The delivery fee for shipping to any country in ASEAN is P1,900. The delivery for shipping to Canada and the United States is P2,400.
Returns and exchanges
Returns and exchanges
First, if you are considering a return or an exchange, you ordered a book from us. We would like to extend you a “thank you!” Nothing makes us happier than seeing more people read great books in the Philippines, and we will do everything in our power to give you the best customer care possible.
If you have any issues with your book or books within the first thirty days (for any reason!), please drop us a line at email@example.com. We will take care of you. That’s why it’s called customer care, right? If an exchange for the same item you purchased is not possible, we will offer you store credit. If you do not prefer store credit, we can also issue you a full refund, the processing of which will depend on your payment provider. Long story short: We will stop at nothing to make you happy. The world needs more happy readers!
Interesting book that tackles investing in a way that almost anyone can understand.