How can underdogs become overcomers?
JPaul Hernandez was a twentysomething trapped in credit card debts and purposeless living. After a series of wrong decisions, he hit rock bottom with the stress of his problems eating him up. It wasn’t an easy journey, but through hard work, grit, training, the guidance of coaches and mentors, and God’s unending grace, he was able to turn his stress into success. Armed with life-changing lessons, he’s now teaching others how to recover from ground zero and bring out the hero in each of us.
In this book, learn how you can:
- Be equipped to face your life’s biggest problems
- Have the power to face your stressors
- Find your purpose
- Discover the courage to combat your biggest fears
- Decide how successful you want to be; and
- Take the first steps towards the path to living your dream life!
JPaul Hernandez is the voice that young people need today – for their careers, personal goals and spiritual lives. In his second book, How Underdogs Can Become Overcomers, he doesn’t fail to deliver. – Rissa Singson-Kawpeng, bestselling author of While You’re Waiting, Add Color to Your Single Life.