How Underdogs Can Become Overcomers: A Success Formula for Underachievers Who Wish to be Leaders
How can underdogs become overcomers?
JPaul Hernandez was a twentysomething trapped in credit card debts and purposeless living. After a series of wrong decisions, he hit rock bottom with the stress of his problems eating him up. It wasn’t an easy journey, but through hard work, grit, training, the guidance of coaches and mentors, and God’s unending grace, he was able to turn his stress into success. Armed with life-changing lessons, he’s now teaching others how to recover from ground zero and bring out the hero in each of us.
In this book, learn how you can:
- Be equipped to face your life’s biggest problems
- Have the power to face your stressors
- Find your purpose
- Discover the courage to combat your biggest fears
- Decide how successful you want to be; and
- Take the first steps towards the path to living your dream life!
JPaul Hernandez is the voice that young people need today – for their careers, personal goals and spiritual lives. In his second book, How Underdogs Can Become Overcomers, he doesn’t fail to deliver. – Rissa Singson-Kawpeng, bestselling author of While You’re Waiting, Add Color to Your Single Life.
- We process orders within 1 day of receipt, and ship from Makati, Metro Manila via Gogo Express. Orders are usually received within three days.
- The delivery fee for orders under P899 is P80. Delivery is free for all orders above P899.
Outside Metro Manila
- We process orders within 1 day of receipt, and ship from Makati, Metro Manila via Gogo Express. Orders are usually received within five to seven days.
- The delivery free for orders under P899 is 120. Delivery is free for all orders above P899.
- We process orders within 1 day of receipt, and ship from Makati, Manila via UPS, LBC, or DHL. Orders are usually received within five to seven days.
- The delivery fee for shipping to any country in ASEAN is P1,900. The delivery for shipping to Canada and the United States is P2,400.
Returns and exchanges
Returns and exchanges
First, if you are considering a return or an exchange, you ordered a book from us. We would like to extend you a “thank you!” Nothing makes us happier than seeing more people read great books in the Philippines, and we will do everything in our power to give you the best customer care possible.
If you have any issues with your book or books within the first thirty days (for any reason!), please drop us a line at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will take care of you. That’s why it’s called customer care, right? If an exchange for the same item you purchased is not possible, we will offer you store credit. If you do not prefer store credit, we can also issue you a full refund, the processing of which will depend on your payment provider. Long story short: We will stop at nothing to make you happy. The world needs more happy readers!