Audiobook - The 50
The 50: HR Leaders Reimagining the Filipino Organization
In 2020, the role of human resources found newfound prominence. HR leaders had to transform their organizations to keep up with the sea changes brought on by the COVID-19 pandemic. The 50 gathers insights from fifty of the top CHROs on navigating this new normal, across every aspect of the field.
In addition to the core editorial team, The 50 was made possible through contributors Patricia Yap, Sophia Wong, Emee Dy and Paulo Abadilla; copyeditors Mica Magsanoc and Samantha Anciano; editor-in-chief Ezra Ferraz; advisor Jesse Rebustillo; design executive Julia Henares; design associates Dani Calsado and Chloe Gaw, and Patricia Orandain; cover artist Dani Calsado; layout artist Chloe Gaw; creative consultant Monette Quiogue; lead researcher Dominic Plana; research fellows Clarenz Tolentino and Joanna Viegan; research assistants Mireille Qua, Kelly Chua, Samantha Peralta, Julia Singson, Chiara Siochi, Angelli Soliveres, Ervin Dela Peñas, and Tiny Nate.
- We process orders within 1 day of receipt, and ship from Makati, Metro Manila via Gogo Express. Orders are usually received within three days.
- The delivery fee for orders under P899 is P80. Delivery is free for all orders above P899.
Outside Metro Manila
- We process orders within 1 day of receipt, and ship from Makati, Metro Manila via Gogo Express. Orders are usually received within five to seven days.
- The delivery free for orders under P899 is 120. Delivery is free for all orders above P899.
- We process orders within 1 day of receipt, and ship from Makati, Manila via UPS, LBC, or DHL. Orders are usually received within five to seven days.
- The delivery fee for shipping to any country in ASEAN is P1,900. The delivery for shipping to Canada and the United States is P2,400.
Returns and exchanges
Returns and exchanges
First, if you are considering a return or an exchange, you ordered a book from us. We would like to extend you a “thank you!” Nothing makes us happier than seeing more people read great books in the Philippines, and we will do everything in our power to give you the best customer care possible.
If you have any issues with your book or books within the first thirty days (for any reason!), please drop us a line at email@example.com. We will take care of you. That’s why it’s called customer care, right? If an exchange for the same item you purchased is not possible, we will offer you store credit. If you do not prefer store credit, we can also issue you a full refund, the processing of which will depend on your payment provider. Long story short: We will stop at nothing to make you happy. The world needs more happy readers!