Audiobook - Ako Muna
This is an audiobook. Please enter the email you would like to receive your log-in credentials at during checkout. One purchased, you can read it on any device of your choice (Mac, PC, iOS, or Android) via Audiophile by Bookshelf PH, our streaming platform for Filipino audiobooks. To learn more about how to conveniently listen to our audiobooks, please refer to this quick guide.
- We process orders within 1 day of receipt, and ship from Makati, Metro Manila via Gogo Express. Orders are usually received within three days.
- The delivery fee for orders under P899 is P80. Delivery is free for all orders above P899.
Outside Metro Manila
- We process orders within 1 day of receipt, and ship from Makati, Metro Manila via Gogo Express. Orders are usually received within five to seven days.
- The delivery free for orders under P899 is 120. Delivery is free for all orders above P899.
- We process orders within 1 day of receipt, and ship from Makati, Manila via UPS, LBC, or DHL. Orders are usually received within five to seven days.
- The delivery fee for shipping to any country in ASEAN is P1,900. The delivery for shipping to Canada and the United States is P2,400.
Returns and exchanges
Returns and exchanges
First, if you are considering a return or an exchange, you ordered a book from us. We would like to extend you a “thank you!” Nothing makes us happier than seeing more people read great books in the Philippines, and we will do everything in our power to give you the best customer care possible.
If you have any issues with your book or books within the first thirty days (for any reason!), please drop us a line at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will take care of you. That’s why it’s called customer care, right? If an exchange for the same item you purchased is not possible, we will offer you store credit. If you do not prefer store credit, we can also issue you a full refund, the processing of which will depend on your payment provider. Long story short: We will stop at nothing to make you happy. The world needs more happy readers!
Reading this makes me wanna feel in love, sad, and angry at the same time. Just love seeing filipino writers showcase their works. The story is good and relatable. And can just say the voice artist did a really good job delivering the lines. Tagos sa puso! ❤️ BIGO Tea for the win. IYKYK hehehe 1000000/10 ✨✨✨✨✨