eBook - Always Be Chic
“What do I wear?”
“OMG, I have nothing to wear!”
How many times have you encountered these situations? Despite having new clothes or even tons of options in your closet, you still can’t decide on an outfit!
This surprisingly easy, fun, and awesome book by Miss Kayce makes dressing up effortless for anyone! This is your ultimate style map to help you navigate your wardrobe journey at any point in your life.
Whether you are off to university, a newly hired corporate employee, a work-from-home freelancer, a full-time mom, or a multi-hyphenate, you got this! Never feel lost again or think that you have nothing to wear as Miss Kayce breaks down her style philosophy so you can:
● Learn the art of chic, seasonless dressing
● Unlock your personal style and create a wardrobe that lasts
● …while being mindful of yourself, lifestyle, budget, and environmental impact.
After all, it isn’t about the clothes.
It’s about you! And it’s as easy as ABC.
Published by HS Grafik Print/PaperKat Books.
This is a Bookshelf PH eBook. Please enter the email you would like to receive the download link at during checkout. Once purchased, you can read it on any device of your choice (Mac, PC, iOS, or Android) via your personal account on Adobe Digital Editions, a free eBook reader app. To learn more about how you can conveniently read our eBooks, please refer to this quick guide.
- We process orders within 1 day of receipt, and ship from Makati, Metro Manila via Gogo Express. Orders are usually received within three days.
- The delivery fee for orders under P899 is P80. Delivery is free for all orders above P899.
Outside Metro Manila
- We process orders within 1 day of receipt, and ship from Makati, Metro Manila via Gogo Express. Orders are usually received within five to seven days.
- The delivery free for orders under P899 is 120. Delivery is free for all orders above P899.
- We process orders within 1 day of receipt, and ship from Makati, Manila via UPS, LBC, or DHL. Orders are usually received within five to seven days.
- The delivery fee for shipping to any country in ASEAN is P1,900. The delivery for shipping to Canada and the United States is P2,400.
Returns and exchanges
Returns and exchanges
First, if you are considering a return or an exchange, you ordered a book from us. We would like to extend you a “thank you!” Nothing makes us happier than seeing more people read great books in the Philippines, and we will do everything in our power to give you the best customer care possible.
If you have any issues with your book or books within the first thirty days (for any reason!), please drop us a line at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will take care of you. That’s why it’s called customer care, right? If an exchange for the same item you purchased is not possible, we will offer you store credit. If you do not prefer store credit, we can also issue you a full refund, the processing of which will depend on your payment provider. Long story short: We will stop at nothing to make you happy. The world needs more happy readers!