8 Habits of the Happy Millionaire
Learn the Habits of Creating Wealth. Motivation is what gets you started. Habit is what keeps you going. – Jim Rohn
Years ago, Bo Sanchez met really wealthy people.
Not just rich in money but rich in love. They were phenomenal human beings. He asked, “Why are these wealthy people wealthy?” He wanted to know their secrets. So he watched them. He listened to them. He talked to them.
He found out that they had a different set of habits.
And for the past 12 years, he’s incorporated these powerful habits into his life. The results have been incredible: From a poor missionary, he is now a millionaire missionary running 12 small businesses, but using only 10 percent of his time. Because all of them run on autopilot, he still devotes 90 percent of his time to his ministry.
In this book, you’ll learn the 8 Habits of the Happy Millionaire, which include…
- Finding Your Emotional Hunger
- Being Consistently Aggressive
- Creating Money Machines
- Sticking to Your Game
When you acquire these same habits, you’ll find that wealth creation becomes automatic, spontaneous, systematic, effortless, and fun!
Read this book and change your financial life forever.
- We process orders within 1 day of receipt, and ship from Makati, Metro Manila via Gogo Express. Orders are usually received within three days.
- The delivery fee for orders under P899 is P80. Delivery is free for all orders above P899.
Outside Metro Manila
- We process orders within 1 day of receipt, and ship from Makati, Metro Manila via Gogo Express. Orders are usually received within five to seven days.
- The delivery free for orders under P899 is 120. Delivery is free for all orders above P899.
- We process orders within 1 day of receipt, and ship from Makati, Manila via UPS, LBC, or DHL. Orders are usually received within five to seven days.
- The delivery fee for shipping to any country in ASEAN is P1,900. The delivery for shipping to Canada and the United States is P2,400.
Returns and exchanges
Returns and exchanges
First, if you are considering a return or an exchange, you ordered a book from us. We would like to extend you a “thank you!” Nothing makes us happier than seeing more people read great books in the Philippines, and we will do everything in our power to give you the best customer care possible.
If you have any issues with your book or books within the first thirty days (for any reason!), please drop us a line at email@example.com. We will take care of you. That’s why it’s called customer care, right? If an exchange for the same item you purchased is not possible, we will offer you store credit. If you do not prefer store credit, we can also issue you a full refund, the processing of which will depend on your payment provider. Long story short: We will stop at nothing to make you happy. The world needs more happy readers!