The 50: HR Leaders Reimagining the Filipino Organization
In 2020, the role of human resources found newfound prominence. HR leaders had to transform their organizations to keep up with the sea changes brought on by the COVID-19 pandemic. The 50 gathers insights from fifty of the top CHROs on navigating this new normal, across every aspect of the field.
In addition to the core editorial team, "The 50" was also made possible through Writers Pancho Dizon, Monica Padillo & Roselin Manawis; Editor Ezra Ferraz, and Kyle Nate; Illustrator Julia Henares; and Guest Foreword by Judah Hirsch.
- We process orders within 1 day of receipt, and ship from Makati, Metro Manila via Gogo Express. Orders are usually received within three days.
- The delivery fee for orders under P899 is P80. Delivery is free for all orders above P899.
Outside Metro Manila
- We process orders within 1 day of receipt, and ship from Makati, Metro Manila via Gogo Express. Orders are usually received within five to seven days.
- The delivery free for orders under P899 is 120. Delivery is free for all orders above P899.
- We process orders within 1 day of receipt, and ship from Makati, Manila via UPS, LBC, or DHL. Orders are usually received within five to seven days.
- The delivery fee for shipping to any country in ASEAN is P1,900. The delivery for shipping to Canada and the United States is P2,400.
Returns and exchanges
Returns and exchanges
First, if you are considering a return or an exchange, you ordered a book from us. We would like to extend you a “thank you!” Nothing makes us happier than seeing more people read great books in the Philippines, and we will do everything in our power to give you the best customer care possible.
If you have any issues with your book or books within the first thirty days (for any reason!), please drop us a line at email@example.com. We will take care of you. That’s why it’s called customer care, right? If an exchange for the same item you purchased is not possible, we will offer you store credit. If you do not prefer store credit, we can also issue you a full refund, the processing of which will depend on your payment provider. Long story short: We will stop at nothing to make you happy. The world needs more happy readers!
Very timely. It shed light on concerns I had within this field. Would definitely serve this as my manifesto. I won't be surprised that this book will certainly guide and develop its readers to be competent leaders.
As a compendium of best practices, The 50 shines. I was able to learn a lot from the HR leaders featured in the book, both in terms of individual subfields as well as big picture HR. For example, there is a lot of helpful advice across performance management, talent acquisition, employer branding, learning and development, culture-building, and so on. But I like how all of these specializations are discussed under the larger banner of making HR a more strategic, more transformational unit for the entire organization. This book should be helpful for any professional or leader in HR - or for that matter, any business leader - who wants to innovate their HR practices, and in so doing, their organization.