How to Live Life of Miracles: 7 Keys to Open Yourself to Blessings, Wholeness & Happiness
Do you want more blessings and happiness in your life? You can live a life of miracles every day.
In this powerful (and often humorous) book, bestselling author Bo Sanchez shares with you the Seven Life-Changing Keys that will open your life to God’s abundant blessings. In these pages, you’ll learn the following life strategies:
- How to ask for the miracles that you want
- How to create and “prophesy” a beautiful future or your life through the simple use of your words and your faith in God
- How to make your dreams and life goals come true
- How to use your ordinary words to bless your loved ones and create a beautiful future for them, too
- How to remove your inner garbage that prevents more blessings to flow to you
- How to conquer the difficult trials you’re going through right now – and rise above them as a champion – every time
- And so much more!
You’ll learn that you’re a miracle yourself and that you’re also living in a world of miracles. You’ll discover that in God’s universe, there is no shortage of miracles.
But unless you open yourself to that world of miracles, you won’t taste any of it.
How do you open up? This book will show you!
- We process orders within 1 day of receipt, and ship from Makati, Metro Manila via Gogo Express. Orders are usually received within three days.
- The delivery fee for orders under P899 is P80. Delivery is free for all orders above P899.
Outside Metro Manila
- We process orders within 1 day of receipt, and ship from Makati, Metro Manila via Gogo Express. Orders are usually received within five to seven days.
- The delivery free for orders under P899 is 120. Delivery is free for all orders above P899.
- We process orders within 1 day of receipt, and ship from Makati, Manila via UPS, LBC, or DHL. Orders are usually received within five to seven days.
- The delivery fee for shipping to any country in ASEAN is P1,900. The delivery for shipping to Canada and the United States is P2,400.
Returns and exchanges
Returns and exchanges
First, if you are considering a return or an exchange, you ordered a book from us. We would like to extend you a “thank you!” Nothing makes us happier than seeing more people read great books in the Philippines, and we will do everything in our power to give you the best customer care possible.
If you have any issues with your book or books within the first thirty days (for any reason!), please drop us a line at email@example.com. We will take care of you. That’s why it’s called customer care, right? If an exchange for the same item you purchased is not possible, we will offer you store credit. If you do not prefer store credit, we can also issue you a full refund, the processing of which will depend on your payment provider. Long story short: We will stop at nothing to make you happy. The world needs more happy readers!