You can now pre-order a copy of Planting Greatness!
The daily news cycle tends to be filled with negative stories of crime, poverty, accidents, disasters, and other tragedies. While the Philippines has no shortage of challenges, there are just as many change-makers focused on solving them for the better. This book collates the stories of various change-makers, including corporate executives focused on CSR, social entrepreneurs, and non-profit leaders, dedicated to uplifting the nation.
This book is a must-read for anyone who wants a better Philippines, including leaders who want to learn best practices from their peers and aspiring change-makers looking for inspiration for their own unique mission.
In keeping with the book’s theme, a portion of proceeds from the book launch will affect social change in the Philippines.
- Ryan Dawa Gersava of Virtualahan
- Atty. Iris Baguilat of Döhle Seafront Crewing Manila Inc
- Neil O. Pariñas of DLSU - College of St. Benilde
- Anne Krystle Yee of Jacinto & Lirio
- Ignacio C.O. Sison of Del Monte
- Kat Diaz De Rivera of PLDT
- Darwin F. Flores of SMART Communications
- Javier Luis Villaruel of Bayongciaga
- Nina Ellaine Dizon-Cabrera of Colourette Cosmetics
- Mylene Abiva of FELTA Multi-Media Inc
- Ian Origenes of Our Little Ideas
- Debbie Sy of SM Foundation
- Allan Barcena of Energy Development Corporation
- Fritzie Ian DeVera ov De La Salle University
- Paulina Ocampo of One Million Lights
- Illac Diaz of Liter of Light
- Sharon Jean Gonzales - Gulmatico of Morination Agricultural Products
- Benedicto C. Sison of Sunlife Foundation
- Angela Fabiola de Vera Regala, Ph.D. of Assumption College
- Maribeth Marasigan of Aboitiz Foundation
- Melody M. Del Rosario of Metro Pacific Investments Corporation
- Ruel Maranan of Ayala Foundation
- Maria Yolanda Cristanto of Globe Telecom
- Jerry Tieng of Frozen MNL
- Grace David of Edukasyon PH
- Martha Rodriguez of Vesti Fashion
- Krie Lopez of Messy Bessy
- Quennie Alquinto of Gardenia
- Marino Agbayani of JG Summit Petrochemicals Group
Pre-orders will be fulfilled when the book is published in October 2021. The final cover may still be subject to change. A portion of proceeds from the sale of the book will be donated to a soon-to-be-announced charity.