Bookshelf PH launches “The E-Hustle,” a guide to all things e-commerce
With technology integrating more and more into our daily lives, e-commerce has become an exciting new space that businesses can explore. Filipinos—from individuals to companies—have begun dipping their toes in e-commerce as the COVID-19 pandemic continues to disrupt our normal ways of buying and selling.
It’s in this regard that Bookshelf PH is publishing “The E-Hustle: What the Country's Best Digital Leaders Can Teach You About Launching and Growing Your Online Business”, an all-in-one guide towards helping our aspiring entrepreneurs as they approach the vast, multi-faceted world of e-commerce. Featuring some of the top companies and professionals in the field, "The E-Hustle" details their experiences in e-commerce and how they are able to navigate their way to success. The roster of e-commerce leaders included in the book are:
- Steve Sy, Founder and CEO of Great Deals E-Commerce Corporation
- Charles Ryan Sy, President and CEO of Dropify
- Dannah Majarocon, Managing Director of Lalamove PH
- Martha Sazon, President and CEO of GCash
- Dino Araneta, Founder and CEO of QuadX
- Martin Yu, Director of Shopee Philippines
- Stefano Fazzini, Co-Founder and CEO of MetroMart
- Nina Ellaine Dizon-Cabrera, CEO of Colourette Cosmetics
- Kim Lato, CEO of Kimstore
- Zen Han, Vice President for National Sales of OPPO Philippines
- Ben Wintle, Founder and CEO of Booky
- Ace Gapuz, CEO of Blogapalooza
- Hiyasmin Neri-Soyao, Co-Founder and CEO of Shoppertainment LIVE Inc.
- Francis Plaza, Co-Founder and CEO of PayMongo
- Michael McCullough, Founder of KMC Solutions
- Mario Domingo, Founder of Neural Mechanics Inc. and DARC Labs
- Agnes Gervacio, CEO of MDI Novare
We’ve also had the pleasure of having Ernest Cu, the CEO of Globe Telecom, Inc., to write the foreword, as well as Senator Risa Hontiveros, who is currently advocating for more entrepreneur-friendly legislation in the e-commerce department, for our afterword.
Bookshelf PH hosted a successful two-day conference, "The E-Hustle: Achieving Success in the Digital Age," last September 1-2, 2021 to accompany the release of the book. We thank you to the media, our marketing partners, and the e-commerce leaders featured in the book for offering further industry insights on how to make the most out of your brand and make it grow.
We would like to thank the following media partners for their assistance in both the book release and press conference:
- YES Philippines
- CCIF Philippines
- Ateneo Collegiate Society of Advertising
- Ateneo Economics Association
- Enderun Entrepreneurs Society
- Enderun Hult Prize Organization
- Ateneo Management Engineering Association
- UPLB Junior Executive Society
- UPV JPMAP
- UPV MSI
E-commerce may seem intimidating to dive into, but that need not be the case. With the collection of strategies, tips, and tricks featured in “The E-Hustle”, the road to setting up your online business may not be as daunting as you might think.
Grab a copy now here: bit.ly/TheEHustle and keep on hustling, readers!